Puppy Training & Learning!
Dog Training Santa Rosa –
3 x 4 program = 12 training sessions
Puppies love learning!! Our puppy program is designed specifically for dogs 12 weeks to 6 months old. We focus on manners, socialization, and age-appropriate skills that will set you and your puppy up for a future of success together. Starting early can eliminate problems down the road.
Three semi-private training lessons 3 per week for 4 weeks in a row with our trainers to learn hands-on how to teach your puppy. Can also be combined with daycare days to help with socialization. Get off to a good start!
Your and your dog will learn:
Manner around other dogs on a leash
Yes!! and NO!
First Step for all training is a Free Assessment, sign up here.
Meet the trainer and make a training plan.
Our free assessment is a meet & greet with the trainer to:
– Review your dog’s behavior and your goals for training.
– Assessment of sociability with dogs & people
– Overview of our training methods and options.
– Customized plan for training success.
– Helpful breed-specific tips, leash handling, training equipment & canine behavior.