Overnight Dog Boarding Rates & Policies:
|1 Dogs||2 Dogs||Additional Dogs|
|Cottage||$79/night, includes daycare||No multi-dog discount||No multi-dog discount|
- FREE – AM & PM Meds with meals, $10/day – Injections or administration of meds outside of mealtime
- Pick-ups on a holiday may incur a fee.
- Check-in time is 12 noon to 6:30. Check out time is 7:00 AM to 12 noon. Late check-in or check-out fee is $20 unless the dog is in Daycare.
- Discounts for stays lasting longer than 10 nights
- Free Bath with five or more nights
$10/day – Intact males over 12 mos.
$20/day – Females in heat
$5/day – House food
$10/day – People-aggressive dogs
Dog Boarding Santa Rosa Hours:
K9 Activity Club is staffed day and night for your pet’s safety. Office hours for dog boarding check-in or out is 7:00 a.m. – 6:30 p.m. Monday through Saturday. Our Sunday hours are 7:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. Dogs not picked up by closing will be cared for another night at the same boarding rate. The office is closed on major holidays and no drop off or pickups will be accepted.
Food, Bedding & Toys:
FOOD- Please bring food from home, portioned and labeled with instructions is appreciated. K9 Activity Club food is available for $5/per day if necessary. Added charges for raw diets or feeding more than 2x per day.
BEDDING- We provide soft vet grade fleece bedding that is properly sized for the dens/runs and our washing machine. Please do not bring bedding from home.
TOYS- It’s nice to have something from home so feel free to pack a favorite toy or bone for your dogs stay with us. For their safety, we do not allow rawhide. We are not responsible for lost items.
ALL Dogs need a well fitting flat buckle collar w/name tag, no choke chains.
Dog Boarding Health Requirements:
- Must be current on all vaccinations: Rabies, Distemper, Bordetella, Canine influenza
- Must be 12 weeks of age of age with 2 sets of puppy vaccinations
- Must be in generally good health & in clean condition free of mats so we can effectively monitor the dogs heath during their stay
- Must be free of pests and on a flea and tick prevention program
- Must have signed contract and payment information on file
- Dogs arriving with fleas/ticks or needing bathing will be treated/bathed at the owner expense